1. Do you need to book before coming to the Collection?
There is no need for prior booking.
2. Is there a charge for using the Collection?
3. Do I have to be a member of Devon Libraries before using the Collection?
The Collection is open to all so you do not need a membership card.
4. Are you able to borrow the books?
This is a reference only collection and books/material cannot be borrowed.
5. Are there photocopying facilities?
Yes, there are photocopiers for public use both on the ground floor and in the Railway Collection.
6. Am I able to use a laptop?
Yes. There are plug in points on the first floor and wi fi.